Mastering eCommerce Masterclass
9th-12th December 2019
This intensive course is designed for participants to benefit from a comprehensive overview of E-commerce and understand the different components that are required to start and run an E-commerce business. The course is also designed to enable participants evaluate E-commerce capabilities and platforms and help future proof their business in a competitive landscape. The course will also aid participants master strategies to optimize their customers’ digital experience and equip them with tools to maximize loyalty, and thus, profits.
the end of the course, the delegate shall:
- Understand the different components that are required to start and run an E-commerce business
- Evaluate their existing E-commerce capabilities and platforms
- Measure and optimize their E-commerce business from both an operational and a customer perspective
- Understand the consumer “decision tree” when shopping online and ways to best optimize their sites to maximize sales and minimize kart abandonment.
- Utilize tools and techniques to manage promotions and cross-selling to ensure maximum retention and loyalty
- Implement a strategic framework for gauging, as well as, delivering an optimal experience for their customers across channels.
Understanding the landscape
- The E-commerce ecosystem
- The age of the digital consumer
- Global and regional ecommerce
Creating your ecommerce
- Why sell online? To satisfy the customer!
- Understanding the main e-commerce platforms and their benefits
- The power of cash-in
- The challenges of International fulfillment
Website Optimization Strategies
- The ecommerce funnels
- Operational effectiveness
The key technology and consumer changes
- Growing the bottom line
- How to optimize your site’s customer experience
- How can I help you?
Marketing your website
- Who are your customers?
- Your promotional calendar
- Customer retention
- Increasing your share of your customers’ wallet
- Driving Customer Engagement
- The new Alphabet of E-commerce
- Mind the Gap
Optimizing E-commerce: End-to-end Customer Experience
- The Customer Experience Fundamentals
- What gets measured gets done
- Delivering Seamless Omni-channel Customer Experiences
Customer Engagement Strategies
- Moving beyond numbers
- Customer touch-points and communication
- Understanding customer mindsets by touch-point
- The power of language
- Voice of Customer